Thursday, June 6, 2013

This is an antique heavy and solid oak corner cupboard I fitted into an office. Its was a great challenge as the walls were note perfectly square and te cupboard was old and not plumb. With a bit of giggery pokery I got it looking fantastic.



"I am very happy to have found a good local handyman who doesn't charge a fortune. Tony hung an antique corner cupboard for me and I was impressed by his methodical approach to the task and the care that he took to ensure that the cupboard was level. He is an enthusiastic worker and is completely professional in everything he does, from cleaning up after himself to responding to e-mailed enquiries. I'd definitely use his services again."

Mrs B H, Therfield, Royston

For more info please go to www.smoothdesign.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Great details here, better yet to discover out your blog which is fantastic. Nicely done!!! the links to visit our website. Quality Fitted Kitchens In Hertfordshire

    ReplyDelete